Menu
Mrroberts857
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraudulent contract in my name

I noticed yesterday a note on my credit file stating I have been in arrears for 3 months for a mobile contract taken out in December. The problem is I did not take out any contract with Virgin Media. It’s really difficult to get any help via the call centres because you need an account number. I’ve been on the phone being passed around from pillar to post since 8am until 1:30pm no one can seem to help me. This should be a priority due to the fact that someone out there is stealing from Virgin. It beggars belief that you can’t get through to the fraud department. 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraudulent contract in my name

Hi Mrroberts857,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, I am sorry to hear you have a none payment showing on your account for a service you don't have or have any knowledge of.

I have managed to find a Virgin media account and can see you have spoken to us and advised we cannot see anything owing our end, does it show a account number or anything we can locate the account with on the report.

If it does I will be happy to help further and invite you into a private chat, I will send a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
Mrroberts857
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately it does not show the account number on my credit file. It only show the last 4 digits of the phone number. 

0 Kudos
Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Mrroberts857,

Thanks for the details, once they receive the email they will get back to you within 14 days.

Regards

Paul. 

0 Kudos