Menu
Johnmc3
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraud

Hi I have had an account showing up on my credit report in an address I do not live at I have not set this account up and need it removed 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

Good morning @Johnmc3 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for taking the time to post. 

I am sorry to hear that you have some issues with an account being set up in your name. 

Are you able to let me know,  is this a virgin media account or a virgin mobile account. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos
Johnmc3
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi it’s a virgin telecoms account there’s two on my credit report I have never had these 

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks so much for getting back in touch with us @Johnmc3 - we'll be more than happy to take a closer look into this for you and see if we can get things looked at. This may need to be escalated to our Fraud team for investigation.

Please do be aware that we may not be able to offer you any in depth information about the account due to data protection; we know that sounds daft under the circumstances, but we still need to adhere to it until we can confirm otherwise. 

I'll pop you a Private Message so we can take some information from you and we can go from there 🙂 Please look out for the Purple Envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos