Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Fraud

At the end of January 2020 I received a new iphone 11 delivered to my home address. I had not asked for or ordered this phone or had any conversations with Virgin Mobile about replacing my existing phone which I obtained in August 2018. I contacted customer services and was later contacted by the fraud team and after many questions I was left feeling that I was the one in the wrong! However the phone was returned to them and I was told that this would not impact upon my current account. On Monday 17th January I lost service on my phone and was unable to access my online account. Despite numerous phone calls and an email to the resolution team, I am still without service. I was told on more than one occasion that customer services  were unable to unblock the account and that they would send a request to the fraud team for them to contact me and release the account. How long does it take for someone to contact me???? I am without the us of my phone and this is not acceptable. I have now received an email showing my latest bill and this shows a charge for the phone that was returned??? What the hell is going on and can someone not fix this?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud

I have changed the SIM card between my phones and can confirm that it does NOT work in my other phone.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi concerned265, thanks for messaging us. This is what the experience we want you to have with us

We will send you a private message. 

Chris 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

*NOT

0 Kudos