Menu
Angrybird3
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Fraud! Why does no-one sort it out HELP

Last week, got a text about new sim, insurance and new I-phone being delivered...none of which I had ordered

Could not access my online account

Wed: rang customer service. Told not to worry, it would be sorted out. Changed my email and password on the mobile account and Fraud team would ring

Thurs: No return call as promised. Rang again. Told to cancel my direct debits (I have two phone, one for husband) and Fraud would ring that day...they did NOT

Fri: rang again. Told it takes up to 5 days for fraud to ring. The Iphone etc still shows on my account at £1650 (my bills are always £6.33 each phone). Told she would remove the iphone credit arrangement from my account

had various texts..Iphone delivered to address in London 150 miles away, had various texts to my phone eg re restaurant bookings in London etc

Text from virgin saying I had stopped my direct debits.. YOU TOLD ME TO

Today, Monday...no progress, cant get through to speak to anyone, this morning no service, told someone would ring back at 11 am..they didnt

Removing second phone to other provider...cannot pay bill..not accepting any of my cards online or by phone..its only £6.33

Cant remove my main phone as there is still a loan of £1650 in my name

NO RESOLUTION FROM VIRGIN..

Now considering removing my TV, Broadband and Landline package from Virgin..if they cant sort out an account that has been hacked and there is fraudulent activity on, there is not much hope...

If there is anyone from Virgin even slightly interested in this problem...please help

0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fraud! Why does no-one sort it out HELP

Hi Angrybird3,

Thanks for your post and for reaching out to the community forums. I'me very sorry to hear this has occurred and we will do our utmost to get this sorted for you. I'll PM you shortly to get your account information so I can check on what happening for you.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Angrybird3
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

My phone is now unable to make calls or texts..have had to go online to reply here..
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Corey_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Angrybird3,

I had sent you a PM to get your account details, are you able to reply to this?

Thanks,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Dwn456
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

No, they aren’t interested - they sent me a iPhone and sim that I never requested and I dont even have a contract with them. It’s ridiculous and nobody even attempts to respond to the issue. Say they’ll get back within 24 to 48 hrs - then extend that to up to 7 days and here I am at 13 days with no response at all. 
you couldn’t make this up.

0 Kudos