cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Flagged as fraud

StanFX
Tuning in

Hi

I have a new mobile phone contract and the phone was due to be delivered yesterday. It did not arrive. I contacted customer services and they told me that my account has been flagged as fraudulent and that the mobile phone was sent back. I gave know idea why this happened. Can someone please help me. 

Many thanks 

4 REPLIES 4

Sabrina_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us. We apologise with the issues of getting your new mobile phone.

Can we ask, are you a new customer with us? If so do you have a copy of the contract/agreement?

Keep us updated.

Sabrina

StanFX
Tuning in

Hi Sabrina

Yes, I am a new customer and I do have a copy of the contract agreement. 

I've sent ID over to the fraud/security department but I'm still waiting for a reply.

Also, I've been billed for a device that I haven't received yet and might not receive if the flag is not removed. 

Really good start for a potential new customer. I'm not very impressed. 

Thank you for popping back to us @StanFX 

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this for you via a Private Message. I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message.

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for popping back to me via the PM @StanFX and I am so glad to hear this has already been resolved for you.

Please do pop back to the forums should you need any help in the future and we will do all we can to help.