Menu
Jez11
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Final bill query

I just want to know when I will get my final bill now I have changed networks.  I had a Freestyle contract which I cancelled on 11 August 2020 and have no idea when my final bill will be produced, if it will automatically be taken by Direct Debit or if I need to make a debit card payment.  Chat service link doesn’t work on website, 45 plus min wait to speak to someone with hold music that gets increasingly louder the longer you wait.  I know there’s a pandemic but other large companies seem to have put contingency plans in place where calls are answered within 10-15 minutes so not sure why your call queues are so long at this stage.  I couldn’t ever log in to my freestyle contract as it wouldn’t accept my bank details as I had changed banks and didn’t know what the last 4 digits of the old account were.  Can someone just tell me when my final bill will be produced and will I be notified when it has been produced and how do I pay it?  Thanks for your help in advance.

0 Kudos
FrogCF
Dialled in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final bill query

Hi,

Want to know more about your bill? Just pick one of the billing sections below to find out more about the format of your bill and how it all works. Or simply text us your billing question to 07533 016 422 * and one of our team will be happy to help during our opening times 7am and 11pm Monday to Friday, 8am and 8pm Saturday to Sunday.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Jez11
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks.  I’ve done that but the autobot didn’t understand what I was asking but it does say my query has now been passed on to be looked at. Appreciate the advice thank you.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jez11

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. 

I am sorry for the delayed reply.

Have you managed to speak to the team regarding your old account? Let me know if you need further assistance.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Jez11
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi yes I did but unfortunately they were very rude and said because I had gone through Carphone Warehouse and they had sent the wrong info, they couldn’t amend the tariff and I would have to wait 3-5 working day for CPW to send the right info and then I would have to call back again to request a refund of the amount I’d been overcharged.  I ended up contacting CPW again after contacting Virgin about 3-4 times and have since cancelled the sim as it was within the cooling off period.  I am not a happy pay as you go customer on a different network and I’m not sorry to say I won’t be using Virgin Mobile again.  Thanks though.

0 Kudos
Jez11
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That should have said, “I am now a happy pay as you go customer with another network”.

0 Kudos
John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I can only apologise for this Jez11,

Have you received all the refunds etc, if not when did we submit them please?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos