Menu
Highlighted
Nibbler1
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Final Mobile Bill

I have received an email with my monthly mobile bill amount, saying my March bill is ready to view, but when I log into my account I am unable to see the bill as the account has been deleted!  The email says that it's my monthly bill, but I would like to check it's correct and it is going to be my final one and the direct debits will stop.  Are virgin able to email me a copy or put it on my account so I can see it?  Any help gratefully appreciated as I cannot cope with ringing the helpline Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Chellen2019
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Final Mobile Bill

Call virgin billing or contracts team, they can explain your final bill and send a copy to your email address. You can also text their messaging service 07533051809.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, Nibbler1.

Thanks for reaching out about this. I just want to check if you managed to get in touch with us about this?

If not, we'd be happy to take a look at your account, find out why you're unable to see your online account and arrange an email copy of your Final Bill. We can do this via online chat.

Let us know how you get on.

Rule_C

0 Kudos
Nibbler1
Tuning in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi - Yes I did online chat and someone did confirm it's my final bill, though it would have been nice to actually see it. Thanks for your help

0 Kudos