Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Faulty mobile phone

Hi, really need some help, purchased 2 iPhones on contracts recieved them on 15/12, kids opened them on 25/12, couldn’t activate until 26/12 as needed to swap phone numbers from old provider. Phoned virgin on 26/12 gave pac numbers to transfer, was told wldnt swap over until 30/12 due to holidays, phoned again that day & explained numbers hadn’t gone over & 1 phone had no service, re-done pac numbers etc & told another 24hrs, next day still not wrking, phoned again, 1 phone working other no service. Long & short of it 1 phone now working fine, other has no service, have been thrgh various trouble shooting over phone with virgin who have said phones at fault not SIM card, but because 14 day calling off period is over on 28th I can only receive a repair not a new phone, even thgh phone has not been used and if they had dealt with pac number on 26th we would hv known earlier that phone was faulty. Does anyone know where we stand with this? Thanks in advance 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Faulty mobile phone

With iPhones it is often best to go through Apple if that is at all possible.

A visit to a store and if faulty they will replace it on the spot.

None of the dangers of going through the post etc.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks