Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Family plan

I have two Sims, one for me and one for my wife, on pay monthly. Both are paid from my direct debit and are on the same virgin account. Both aim accounts say they are both eligible for family plan but I dont know how to link them to one family plan. Anyone able to help?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Family plan

Hi Lbspeller, 

Thank you for your post 🙂 

Great to hear that you're wanting to be on the family plan. As far as I am aware you are able to process this through your online account or the team over the phone are able to do it. If you are having some issues trying to do so, don't worry as I can do that for you 🙂 I will send you a private message to look into this. 

If you ever need any information on this and see why sometimes not all account are eligible, all information can be found here

Cheers.  

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Just checked it mate, and the order is still processing, don't worry though it doesn't make a difference as to when it is done, I will make sure when it is to let you know 🙂 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No problem at all. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Honestly don't worry about it at all. It has been annoying that it did take this amount of time but it wasn't for the lack of trying. 

Really appreciate how much you've understood and allowed me to do what I needed to do. 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team
0 Kudos