Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Family mobile deal

I an thinking about moving from my broadband and tv with virgin. Is the family mobile deal still valid if I do so. 

Meaning that I will still pay for what I am getting now. The more mobile sims I have the more money I save. 

Regards

Barry

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Family mobile deal

Hi Barry, 

If you drop me a Private message (just click on my name and scroll to the bottom)

I can get some details from you to get someone to contact you with all the answers you require.

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

If you have found my response helpful today please take the time to mark my answer as helpful and give some Kudos.

Although I work for Vm all/most posts are of my own opinion

Fancy £50 off your bill? Ask me how.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Problem sorter
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Family mobile deal

I couldn't say, but be aware that VM are in the process of switching mobile network provider from BT/EE to Vodafone.  As a rule EE have better coverage and speed, but local reception issues are usually more important.  If you have a poor signal with Voda at home, then VM's mobile deal may not be the one for you, regardless of price.  A further fly in the ointment is that VM have announced a deal to merge with O2.  If that goes through, then at some future date VM's mobile subscribers will be further ported over to the O2 network, although that's probably a couple of years or more away, depending on the break clauses in VM's agreement with Vodafone.

Of course, if you get great signal from all networks this won't matter, nor will it matter if you're going SIM only on one month contracts and don't mind the prospect of having to move all household phones to a new network. 

0 Kudos