Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Family Plan - New SIM required

Hi

Wondering if someone can help with requesting a new number/SIM to add to an existing mobile account. Tried online to request a new Monthly SIM to create a family plan with another SIM and website etc doesn't seem to want to work/help.

How do I request a brand new number/SIM so I can create a Family Plan with another SIM/Number

Thanks Ian

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Family Plan - New SIM required

Hi Ian, thanks for your post - sorry for the delayed response.

I'm also sorry for any problems you've had getting a new number ordered online. 

If you're looking to add a new number to an existing account - if possible I would recommend giving us a call on 789 instead, there's an option for that specifically and the relevant team will be able to assist further.

Hopefully you were able to get this sorted by now? Please keep us posted.

Tom 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi.

Managed to get some from here to sort it and got the right team with knowledge to set-up. I think it was .

I did ring customer services, but they managed to set-up a brand new SIM and not with Family plan so had to cancel.

All sorted now.

Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Apologies again for the initial frustration, but glad that Christy was able to help. Thanks for keeping us updated, let us know if there's anything else we may be able to assist with from here.

Tom 

0 Kudos