Menu
IanCW
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Excisting Virgin TV customer and Credit Score for mobile

As i have been a virgin media TV customer since at least 2010-11, am i still required to pass a credit check if i wanted to move from EE to Virgin mobile? 

many thanks

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Excisting Virgin TV customer and Credit Score for mobile

Yes. Believe it or not Mobile and Broadband side work almost independently! Plus if you are after a handset that is done through a loan.

If you are thinking of leaving EE it would be also good to check out Vodafone coverage where you are likely to use the phone as Virgin have changed signal supplier

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

IanCW
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you. 

0 Kudos
Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi IanCW, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community. It's really great having you on board with us here. 

enlli is 100 right here. Even though the mobile and media fall under the same company, they are 2 separate accounts so should you wish to take out a SIM plan, you would need to pass a credit check. The phone's we supply don't come with the SIMs anymore. Instead it is classed as a freestyle loan for the phone giving you more freedom to upgrade as and when you wish too. 

If you would like to talk this through fully, speak to the Mobile sales team on 0800 052 0238 and they can go through things with you 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos