Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Essential lockdown data

Hi team. Yesterday I had 11Gb of data left. Today my allowances have refreshed and I have lost 10Gb. Why can't you rollover the leftovers so that we can use it now that we are allowed to go out and about again. At least rollover the unused normal allowances. Thanks Virgin for the free useless data because I have WiFi and thanks for the useless unlimited calls because I have talk unlimited. Marty

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Essential lockdown data

Any unused amount from your main data allowance should always be rolled over for one month i.e. if you have a 2GB plan and don't use it then the next month you would have a 4GB to use in that month.

Where the plan has a promotional add on e.g. 6GB instead of 2GB, that promotional 4GB doesn't ever double up - the maximum in that scenario would be 8GB (6GB plus 2GB rollover), and Goodwill data won't rollover either.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

You are wrong Ben. I have never had a single byte rolled over. 1Gb plan.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The data rollover is part of all of the 4G plans and has been since they started.

What did Virgin say when you raised this with them?

EDIT: Can see from a previous post you made that you may still be on a 3G plan, which would be the reason why you don't get the rollover.

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos