Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Ending Contract

Hi.

I currently have 3 mobile contracts with Virgin Mobile. I'm trying to end one of them as the No is no longer used.

I can't do it via my online account as I don't want a Pac or Stac Code, I just want the contract to end!

I have tried the text service but all I'm told is :-

Hi there! I am sorry to hear that you are looking to cancel your contract. Just to set your expectations, as much as the Messaging team would love to assist you with this, unfortunately, there are certain processes the team are restricted to do. To proceed with your cancellation request, I would like to get you through to one of our experts in the Customer Care Team. You can contact them through this number 0345 6000 789 or simply dial 789 on your Virgin Mobile phone. Or you can also get a PAC in one of these three ways: • Call us on 789 from your Virgin Mobile or 0345 6000 789 ** from any other phone • Sign in to your online account and select Switching to make your request • Text ‘PAC’ and your date of birth (in DD/MM/YYYY format) to 65075 For example: PAC 01/03/1984 If you have multiple numbers on your account, you can only request a PAC by calling us or through your online account. You can switch multiple numbers at the same time. If you would like to check any details regarding your account, I can certainly look into this for you. How would you like to proceed please?

I've tried the 0345 customer service and 789 No's every month but the call centres are shut because of covid.

I have now paid 3 monthly payments for a service I'm not using! 

If this isn't sorted soon and I don't get a refund for the 3 months (so far) then I will be ending the other two contracts I have as soon as I'm able too!

Has anyone else had a similar experience?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Ending Contract

You can always get a STAC and get a family member or friend to apply it to a none Virgin account. 

Nothing happens to the account to which it is applied.

I did one for a family member.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ending Contract

Hi enlli.

Thanks for the quick answer and advice.

0 Kudos