cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

End voicemail after deleting a message.

thnottm
On our wavelength

After listening to a voicemail I press 3 and delete it. What I then want to do is end the call. But when I try to do this the menu is just repeated to me 3 times until it then disconnects itself.

What am I doing wrong? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hey @thnottm,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you're having issues disconnecting from voicemail calls but as @enlli stated the best way is to just hang up the call as you would for a normal call, when you have finished listening to or deleting messages.

Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

8 REPLIES 8

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Just press the End Call button on your dialer app as you would if ending a call normally. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hey @thnottm,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.

I'm sorry that you're having issues disconnecting from voicemail calls but as @enlli stated the best way is to just hang up the call as you would for a normal call, when you have finished listening to or deleting messages.

Regards,

Steven_L

thnottm
On our wavelength

I have had 2 replies to a question I asked. I wanted to reply so touched the red arrow assuming that would allow me to reply. Instead I was just taken back to my or question. 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Click here on the post you want to reply to...

japitts_0-1659281175730.png

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Hi @thnottm

Thanks for posting - if you click the 'reply' button then you'll be able to reply 🙂

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Graham_A
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

In case @thnottm is using a mobile device the 'reply' button is the red arrow (pointing to the left)

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media, I'm a VM customer. There are no guarantees that my advice will work. Please read the FAQs

thnottm
On our wavelength

I give up. The only time I've seen the Reply button is the screen grab you sent.

When I press the arrow left it takes me here.

Thanks for your advice anyway.

Tony 

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

You've just managed to reply, so must have found the option on the mobile view....