Menu
Sparky3366
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

End of contract and new contract mistakes by virgin mobile

Can anyone help me get something sorted out with virgin mobile? I’m a blind user but usually manage ok with stuff. I cancelled a contract on April 17th this year and I was issued a pac code. On Tuesday 25th I was issued a bill for the supposedly cancelled account so I bit the bullet and rang virgin mobile. As I wanted a new handset and contract, I asked for confirmation of the cancelled account and then asked to open a new account.

clearly this was too much for them to handle, I received an email saying my months notice had started again from yesterday…tried to explain the error but had no joy at all. Onto the new contract. I went for the Oppo A53 after I was told it was 5G ready, only to find on closer examination of the specs that it isn’t 5G ready. I ring virgin mobile to try and change the handset to the correct one. Bad idea! I got passed all over and put on hold for ages after requesting a supervisor or manager intervention. After 20 minutes on hold, the cs member gave me a number to ring to sort it out, you guessed it…incorrect number!

can someone please point me in the right direction to speak with someone with at least a basic knowledge of their job and also able to speak and understand English in a half way competent manner?

im getting to the point where I’m going to cancel all my virgin services and go elsewhere! I’ve never known such bad service…HELP!!!

0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: End of contract and new contract mistakes by virgin mobile

Hi @Sparky3366,

Welcome back to our Community Forum! I'm sorry to hear that you're facing so many ongoing issues.

Unfortunately, we're unable to complete any package or handset changes on this channel, therefore the best way to get in touch with the team to have this resolved as soon as possible would be to call our Mobile Team on 0345 600 0789.

Apologies that we cannot advise further on your upgrade via this platform. But please keep us updated on this issue further if you can.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Sparky3366
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

So far today I’ve been cut off twice when my credit check was being done so that’s screwed everything up now! I am livid!!!
0 Kudos
Paulina_Z
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Sparky3366,

Thank you for getting back to me. 

I'm sorry to hear about your recent experience while on a call to us. Any call disconnection was not done on purpose, and I apologise if this has impacted your experience with us.

Please keep us updated on your progress on this issue. 

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos