Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

End contract

As far as i was aware my contract ended on february this year, based on when i entered my mobile contract and after i basically had to guess how long my contract duration was because there was nowhere available online to provide that information (believe me i looked several times)...... i wanted to cancel my contract...anyway, after trying numerous times via live chat (i forgot to mention, this was my only option because trying to get a signal on my simcard was virtually impossible through out the so the phonecall method was out of the question) i was getting nowhere so my last option was to cancel the direct debit and hoped that would be the end of it.... until today when i recieved a letter about overdue payment of almost £30 that being about 6 months worth of my regular sim contract bill so im assuming im still being billed so please someone tell me HOW CAN I CANCEL MY MOBILE CONTRACT? i must add, i threw the simcard away in february and ive just paid the outstanding bill but now i want to cancel the contract without any hassle. Thanks and apologies for the long winded comment

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: End contract

Hey Derry83,

Sorry to hear that you've had issues with cancelling your mobile contract with us 

If you cancel your direct debit with us, this will not cancel your account and can cause problems on your credit rating. 

To cancel your account with us, please send a message to our team on 0753 301 6422 or via our messaging service on this link here and clicking on the mobile section.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos