cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enable all mobile features

Batvan
Joining in

Good afternoon  i have been trying for quite a while to enable all mobile features on the app but it keeps coming back details are not correct or make sure caps are on I have tried everything but it just won't have would anyone be able to help please  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Batvan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some complications with your app, but would you mind clarifying what app you're referring to and what changes you're trying to make on it but are unable to?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Batvan,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear you're having some complications with your app, but would you mind clarifying what app you're referring to and what changes you're trying to make on it but are unable to?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

• It's the virgin media app that is on my phone when I got onto the page there is a box which says enable all mobile phone features but to be able to do that you have got to log in and it will mot let you do it 

Hi @Batvan,

Would you mind being more specific and confirming the name of the app? We have a few different ones.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team

sorry yes it's the virgin media one