Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emailing a complaint!

Well where do I begin!!! Virgin media & mobile are a joke! I know the COVID 19 situation is making it hard for customer service BUT my complaints started waaaaay before the lockdown! 
how on earth am I supposed to get on my online account after I’ve cancelled my contract!!! To rest my online account they need to verify it’s me by texting me a code.... WELL MY CONTRACT HAS ENDED & no longer have that mobile number in use!!!! There’s no way on the website to contact customer services as I’ve got to log in first!!! I’ve been billed for the last 3 months!!!! I’ve cancelled the direct debit & now their telling me I need to ring them to pay it!!!!! When I ring I’m on hold over an hour only to get it off!!! Wt????? I’m absolutely disgusted!!!! Yet they want my money!!!!! I can’t wait for my home virgin media contract to come to an end!!!! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Wise owl
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Emailing a complaint!

How did you cancel your account? Did you get confirmation from VM? 

If not the account will still be running and they will expect to be paid. If you cancelled the direct debit yourself you will still be liable to pay. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

sounds like you cancelled your Direct debit without calling and giving the 30 days notice to cancel. If this is the case you are a debtor and will need to pay the debt

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The only way I have managed to get anyone at Virgin to speak to me is by asking (time and time again) that they raise a complaint, then a manager will eventually speak "at" you (not to you), if they don't simply hang up on you.

If you don't agree with what they have to say, ask for a letter of deadlock, then take it to dispute resolution: https://www.cedr.com/consumer/cisas/complainnow/

Don't forget to report this to Ofcom as well - https://ofcomforms.secure.force.com/formentry/SitesFormCCTMonitoring - Virgin can't be allowed to continue this way.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear you're having issues with your billing Cannotwait

To look into this further I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

0 Kudos