Menu
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Email about SIM order that I didn't place

I had an email sent to me from Virgin Media /Mobile yesterday (Tuesday 23rd June) about an order I have not placed. The mobile number was one that I cancelled a few months ago as I didn't need it, but the name & address is nothing to do with me, and I don't live in Northampton. Is this a hack of some sort, or is the number being delivered to someone else.?

Hello James 

Sit tight! Your order's winging its way to you as we speak. 

We're aiming to get your SIM(s) to you by Royal Mail in the next 3 working days, and we'll be delivering to: 

Kuehne + Nagel 15 - 23 Claudius Way 

Wellinborough 

Northampton 

NH8 2DH 

In case you need it, your order reference is: [removed]

Here's a handy breakdown of what goes with what from your order, so you know how to match up your kit. 

Mobile Number SIM Card Number

[rempved]

Please keep this email handy for when your package arrives - you'll need this info to get started. 

Thanks for choosing us - it feels good to have you in the family 

The Virgin Media team 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Email about SIM order that I didn't place

Hi Jamespalin,

Thanks for your post, Sorry to hear this has occurred. if possible please remove the personal account details from the post. I'll PM you shortly to confirm a few things.

Cheers,

Corey C

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Email about SIM order that I didn't place

Thanks Corey C. I cannot see a way to edit the post

0 Kudos