Menu
Ipun1sh3di
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Earpiece on phone

I think i have the right board but im wondering i have a samsung galaxy s8 and the earpiece i can hardly hear from ive had no water damage it just suddenly went quite silent and sometimes when im talking i have to put on loud speaker just so i can hear what they are saying the thing is i need my phone for business purposes and i need the phone 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Earpiece on phone

Hello Ipun1sh3di

Thank you for posting on the forum and welcome to the community, we're really pleased to have you. 

Sorry to hear of the handset issues, can you confirm this is the handset itself and not any headphones being used? Does this happen all the time?

Further support can be found here and you can also book the handset in for repair if required.

Rob

0 Kudos
Ipun1sh3di
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi yeah its like it all time its not with headphones plugged in. I thought it was my ears as i have trouble with them but a friend has used my phone numerous times and said themself its too quiet so its not my ears lol. I even have the call volume up to full blast and its still quite low 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

You said you need your phone for business. If it wants repairing then you can get Samsung to come to you.

https://samsungrepair.com/?utm_source=adwords&gclid=CjwKCAjwm4rqBRBUEiwAwaWjjD3GRzBO0LZEpxCW2MjBYDyi...

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Ipun1sh3di, I don't have teh best ears in the world either so know exactly where you're coming from! How long has this been happening for? is this a new handset?

Rob

0 Kudos