Menu
THX
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Dreadful Customer Service

I had a 12 month sim only contract which expired a day ago and now has reverted to 30 day rolling, phoned up today to change my contract to a lower tariff one and have been told i need to wait 30 days before i can do anything. Seeing as the 12 month contract one i haveran out a day ago and the one i want has an offer on it that runs out in 4 days, How would i get that offer again in 30 days time, i find this a little bemusing.

I now want to cancel my contarct by giving the appropriate 30 days notice and get my PAC for my number so i can change networks, Again told i have to wait 30 days what a load of cods wallop.

This has now made me more determined to leave.

Rant over

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Dreadful Customer Service

No. You don't have to wait 30 days for your PAC code. They are obliged to give it to you by law. 
What they can do is charge you the remaining days after the number transfer is successful.

Normally, if you change deals the new tariff comes automatically into play at what would have been your refresh date.

Ring 789 and chose the 'thinking of leaving' option.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
happywithmy350
Well-informed
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank god the PAC system will be fully automated in 3 months - you can get and give your PAC via 2 SMS messages when the system launches
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi THX, 

Sorry that you're looking to leave us, we'd be really sorry to see you go. 

I'd also like to apologise for the trouble you've had doing this and getting your PAC, I can assure you this ins't the level of service we aim to provide and it's disappointing to learn of instances like this. 

If you'd like me to have a closer look at this then please reply to the personal message I'm sending you now and we'll take things from there. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Thanks. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos