Menu
DaveCar
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Does Virgin mobile actually exist?

I'm trying to find anyway to communicate withe company that take my money from me monthly. I'm beginning to feel it doesn't exist, even my money goes. 🤨

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Does Virgin mobile actually exist?

My understanding is Virgin Mobile exists behind the field of unicorns 🦄 and in front of the cave containing dragons🐉 

In all seriousness they do turn up on 789 if you ring around 8 am or are prepared for long text support sessions. 

Is the problem something with which which community can help?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
DaveCar
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have 2 numbers with Virgin. This is as a result of having a phone, associated with my original number, being broken beyond repair, but not insured. I was advised at the time to start a second contract on a minimal  cost/data contract, but, use my original number. 

Recently, when the SIM changeover process occurred I installed my new SIM, all be it late in the day after a series of "The World Is Going end Unless you Switch SIM Cards" communication from Virgin. I didn't look carefully, but, as it turns out the installed ne SIM was associated with the skeleton 2nd number I have. I was very confused as it appeared that I had a new number. I didn't expect that. Secondly, I was running out of data very, very quickly. 

So, I am in the situation where I am paying lots of money to Virgin for a contract that I am unable to use...the number still exists...I can see this on my account...and I'm paying for it. But, also paying for the privilege of going over a small data limit.

Perhaps, I'm being naïve, but I feel if I could speak to somebody, I would be able to sort out my quandary rather than looking to move.

Dave

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi DaveCar, 

Really sorry about this. 

So it sounds like we've given you a new SIM for the number you don't use. Do you still have the SIM for the number you do use or do you need to send us another one?

Let us know and we'll be able to assist further. 

Thanks

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos