cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do VM do E-sims?

tkdsouth
On our wavelength

I was wondering do VM do E-sims yet, I asked about a year ago and they said not yet but soon. Trying to find the information online is a mess with too many answers some conflicting. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tkdsouth

Thanks for posting. We don't currently offer these and there's no news on if we will in the future I'm afraid. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi tkdsouth

Thanks for posting. We don't currently offer these and there's no news on if we will in the future I'm afraid. If there is anything else we can assist with, please let us know. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

tkdsouth
On our wavelength

Thank you for getting back to me, is it possible to keep my physical VM sim but have the e-sim from say O2 etc. would that cause problems with the networks etc. 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Yes they do.

If you go into your online account in on of the tabs ( maybe products and services) there is a button to order one.

You can also get one from O2 by calling 202 and requesting one or by calling in at an O2 shop.

Doesn't matter which one of the two is an eSIM 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks