Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Do I need to return the iphone in its box if I return within the first 14 days?

Hi there, I unfortunately need to return my phone within the first 14 day cooling off period.

I've requested the return, do I need to send this back in the original iPhone box?  Or will packaging be provided?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do I need to return the iphone in its box if I return within the first 14 days?

You'll need to send everything back.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Do I need to return the iphone in its box if I return within the first 14 days?

I’ll definitely send everything back 🙂  It’s just that I don’t have the iPhone box with me at the moment because it was opened at another address and is still there.

I’ve got the charger/headphones etc and of course the phone itself, just not the box 😞

I just wanted to know if it’s worth me trying to get the box, or not to bother - when I’ve sent phones away in the past the carriers have provided special packaging and haven’t needed the box.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

They normally send packaging but everything has to go back including the box and its associated labels

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks