Menu
CV1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Dissatisfied customer complaint

I entered into a new contract on the completion of the previous one on the 05/06/2020.

I was sent a new phone which I received on the 06/06/20 this device was faulty from manufacture, as the in call volume was low. I contacted the call centre at the end of June and was sent a jiffy bag for if to be repaired. It was irreparable and replacement was sent, another faulty device. I has been promised by the offshore call centre that another bag will be sent, which still don't have. I am in a new contract without a new phone after 2 months! I am highly dissatisfied and want to raise a complaint. Thank you 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Dissatisfied customer complaint

Hi CV1,

Thank you for posting on the community forums and a very warm welcome to you! 

I am really sorry to hear about the overall experience you've had since starting your new contract and for the faulty handsets you've been sent, it's really disappointing to hear. I can imagine this must be really frustrating for you.

Have you been able to get any help with this since posting on Wednesday? If not, let me know and I'll gladly look into this for you and get a complaint raised on your behalf.

Can you also confirm if the second handset which was sent had the same fault as the first one? Or was it something different?

Many thanks,

Beth

0 Kudos
CV1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Beth 

Thanks so much for responding to my post. Unfortunately, still no progress the promised jiffy bag has yet to arrive.

The second faulty phone doesn't charge correctly. As soon as it was received I placed it on charge, after 3 hours it had only charged 30%. The phone was switched off at the time, so it was not discharging.

In order to isolate the problem I had used the charger that was provided with the original phone, so I know the charger is not faulty.

The phone has not been used at all by me, and is still in the delivery box. 

I look forward to a speedy resolution, unfortunately I am very upset.

Kind Regards 

0 Kudos
Emma_C
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Thanks for getting back to us. 

Sorry that you've still not had the jiffy bag, this isn't ideal nor is it the level of service we aim to provide. 

I'm keen to raise a complaint and ensure a jiffy bag arrives, therefore I'm going to pop you a personal message and we'll get the ball rolling. 

I look forward to hearing back from you soon. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
CV1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Emma

Thanks so much! I appreciate it 🙂

0 Kudos