cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disgusting service

Amelia19
Joining in

Left virgin in January after the constant hassle, paid up what I owed and yes I've got all the payments written down, so imagine when I get a bailiff letter for the amount of £33.16,???? No phone call no text no email from virgin as to why ,letter also threatened me with future credit" if you don't pay it" so I phoned the debt collection agency and ask what it's for " phone virgin we just collect" COLLECT WHAT **bleep** , my virgin direct debit was never closed so how do I owe ANYTHING? ,

So I phone virgin and they couldn't talk to me as my password didn't match( only had password for several years) ok I said I'll change it only to find that I can't because I swapped provider and it won't accept my number that I kept , so I email virgin as now I'm absolutely fuming by defermation of my outstanding character regarding debt ( I owe no one nothing ) I get a voicemail and when I phone it back offic closed , so I wait till they are open and the call centre give me the wrong number to the executive team or excuse team as I call them , I demanded an explanation and after sending nearly 40 emails to them including the CEO Lutz Schueler I'm still waiting ,I email every single day and won't stop until someone explain to me what and why they put a debt collection agency on me with a debt I knew nothing about plus it was 4 months after I left 

Had one email last week to say " send us your mobile number acct number and we'll deal with it immediately ( even added my landline and address!!!!)

Had a letter aswell " we are sorry we'll give you £50 for the upset " 

UPSET? TOO F@@KIN RIGHT IM UPSET 

I actually value my good character more than fifty quid 

No response no respect absolutely disgusting what they THINK they can do ( they picked the wrong one this time believe me) 

I've sort legal advice, and I am now going to contact cisas , and yep Mr Schueler, and your so called executive team will all be named 

Disgusting,lie after lie, no respect,no customer care, terrible service, 

Answer that Mr Schueler and Rebecca? 

I won't hold my breath 

Daz Elwell

1 REPLY 1

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Amelia19,

I'm really sorry to hear that this has happened to you and we haven't been able to get this resolved for you despite your numerous attempts to find out what the debt is and why it has been added to your closed account.

I will need to take a few details over a private message, so that I can look into this for you and try to find out what you need to know about this debt.

I will send the message over in a moment, please look out for my message.

Regards,

Steven_L