Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Disgusted

Please can someone help. I’m absolutely disgusted by the way I was treated today by the virgin team. I tried to cancel my phone contract and pay the remaining balance but the lady I spoke to said the card was not going through, we tried a different card and still not going through, I suggested it was a problem with their system as I had used my hard not 3 hours earlier when I went shopping, she then said I had to wait til the end of my contract to cancel, which I don’t want to because I have the money now to pay it off, who knows what my financial situation will be in a couple of months. As I was not getting any further I asked to speak to speak to a supervisor, to which she asked why, I didn’t give her a reason as I feel that goes against my rights, she then put the phone down on me. I was not rude at all as it is not in my nature (I’m also a police officer and that would not go down too well). I would just like to add I waited an hour on the phone (not a problem) to be treated like that is disgusting.

How can I make a formal complaint, is there an email address I can use. Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Disgusted

Virgin have no customer facing email. They try to push everything through the call centre which, as you have found, are not the most helpful at times

You can try this....

"How Do I Make A Complaint? | Virgin Media" https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-complaint

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dialled in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Disgusted

Im in same situation since April the only info i could find was that the call centre peeps are working from home hence payments are not getting processed

0 Kudos