Menu
robinmerritt1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Digraceful Lack of support

I recently acquired a Samsung phone from Virgin Mobile contract. There was a free gift missing  when the product arrived. I phoned support and didn't resolve the issue, I was given a  reference number and was told somebody would call me within 72 hours. No call. I phoned support again, I told them I wished to cancel unless somebody called me back. They said they would send a returns envelope by post which was confirmed by email. No returns label arrived. I phoned again, was given a new complaint number, was told I would receive a  returns envelope in the post or I could print off a returns label, that I would be emailed all confirmed by email. No label email or a  returns envelope. When I spoke to support I asked how I could obtain the transcription of the call, I was told I would have to speak to the person who would ring me after 72 hours. In the meantime I had an acknowledgement from Virgin Finance to say they would be back too me within two months....firstly they don't know the details of my complaint and to wait two months is outrageous.

In total I have spent about five hours on the phone trying to progress my complaint

I think it absolutely disgraceful ,shocking, the way I have been treated, I'm incensed as I write to think about the details. 

I have been conned out of a free gift, brick-walled out of canceling my contract, which a simple phone call with someone with a small amount of authority could have dealt with. I have been a customer of Virgin for at least 15 years and probably a couple of years more, I have TV, cable and my mobiles with Virgin; this whole experience has turned me from a loyal customer to someone that would not speak kindly about Virgin if asked.

The front line support don't have the capability and certainly not the authority to deal with issues. I want to speak to someone that can look at my issue and sort it out. Please don't think for one minute that if I continue to get ignored that I will just disappear.

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Digraceful Lack of support

In all of that what was the free gift?

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
robinmerritt1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

a google watch

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Must have missed that one. Have you got screenshot of the web page.

Just to let you know this is a community forum and as such it could be some time before a member of staff answers you.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
robinmerritt1
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Unfortunately no....I didn't think at the time I'd need to do that with a company like Virgin, however there is a transcript of the sales call which discuses this in detail..nobody can tell me how to request it...i have to speak to the mystery 72 hour caller who never rings

0 Kudos