cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Didnt order a new SIM card

LightRoberto
Tuning in

Hi,

I ordered few weeks ago a new Sim card and I have received and activated it. Today I received an email from Virgin that another new sim card is on its way.

Could an administrator please cancel/remove that order? Im not in the UK and I didnt order a new one. Please see below the image.

Thanks 

Roberto 

Screenshot_20210810-094320_Outlook.jpg

8 REPLIES 8

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi. I've deleted the screenshot as it contains personal information which could leave you open to a fraud attack

If you want to post it again please edit it so you can't be identified as this is an open forum.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks enlli!

Would it be possible for a Virgin Media colleague help me out in PM?

Thanks,

Roberto

Hi,

I have re attached the image without my personal details.

Thanks,

Roberto

Screenshot_20210810-094320_Outlook.jpg

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's great

This is a Community Forum and sometimes it can take time for the team to get to people.

I'll put an escalation on your post.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi LightRoberto,

Thanks for posting on our community forums. Sorry to hear that you have been sent an additional sim card out, and this has caused confusion.

Remotely looking from our end, we have located your account with the details you have provided from your community profile, and can see that you have already spoken to our team this morning about getting this 2nd sim card deactivated.

Can you confirm this has been done already?

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Jodi,

Thanks for your message.

Yes thats correct, this has been solved and the 2nd sim card is deativated.

Regards,

Roberto 

Many thanks for conforming this for us Roberto.

We really appreciate it, and are happy that this issue is now resolved for you.

If you need any further assistance in the future please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Hi Roberto, 

Sorry to bother but that second SIM card was sent because it had updated network information and we do need to send it out to you to complete the service migration. I have sent you a private message to confirm your mobile account details.

Cheers,

Corey C