Menu
cardgambit
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Did not receive sim card

Hi there, I had my package ordered and installed in October, and it should have included a sim card but I never received it. I can't seem to find anywhere on the website to order this and I've been put on hold forever on the phones. Can someone help please? 

Tags (3)
0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Did not receive sim card

HI there @cardgambit

Welcome to our Community and thanks so much for your first post - I was sorry to understand that you've not received your SIM as part of your new package.

I have located your account from here so I'll pop you a quick Private Message so we can go through security with you and get a new one posted out ASAP. Just look out for a purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Katie_WT
Forum Team Manager
Forum Team Manager
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Did not receive sim card

Hi there @cardgambit

Thanks so much for your Private Messages - I can confirm that I have no arranged for a replacement SIM to be posted to your home address. You should get this within 24 hours - however, please note that the Royal Mail have advised of various delays across the country so this may take a little longer. 

If you've not had it within around 5 working days, please do let us know. 

The SIM will auto activate once you insert it into your handset. 

Keep us posted - stay safe

Katie - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos