Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Did not receive any notification about the status of my order

Hi, i was just wondering if anyone has an idea about why does my order says that the order is parked, it was supposed to be delivered yesterday but i havent even received an email about if there is a problem with the information i have provided or something. I have been waiting for a week now to get my product but still nothing.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Did not receive any notification about the status of my order

Hi IstvanToth,

thanks for using the forums to get this issue looked into with your order. This can be down to a couple of reasons - 

Fraud - The team have flagged the item due to possible suspicious activities and as a precaution they have parked the order. They will attempt to call you, however if the contact information is unavailable or incorrect this may delay the task. If you feel this is the case you can call or text customer services and they will send of fraud form off to update the team. 

Credit check declined - Self explanatory, but if this is the case you can call or text in order to cancel the order, then speak to sales so you can chat about other deals you can have.

System error - We have had system errors in the past where an order is stuck in processing and the customer needs to speak to Sales in order to rectify it.

Here are some of the numbers you'll need if you want to follow any of the advice above -

Customer services phone line - 0345 600 0789    
Customer service text line - 0753 301 6422    
Sales team phone line - 0800 052 0238

I hope you manage to get this issue sorted with the advice above!

Megan_L

0 Kudos