cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dialled incorrect number

Wain27
Joining in

Hi, my phone has today randomly decided that when I dial my husband or son it says I have dialled an incorrect number. We have all had these phones/numbers for ages. I have tried all the obvious; changed region and back to uk, made sure dial  assist is off, reset network, turned phone off and back on, Checked for updates, tried manually entering numbers, deleting contacts and re-adding. They can call me still and texts work both ways. It is only these two numbers affected. I have contacted Apple who ran a phone diagnostic which was fine so they advised to contact service provider.

2 REPLIES 2

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There have been quite a few of these posts today. I suspect a network problem rather than your phone 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Tom_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Wain27, thanks for your post.

Apologies for this, it is a known issue and work to fix it is still in progress. It's currently estimated to be resolved by 3rd August - so if you're still having problems at that point please let us know and we'll check for an update on this for you.

Tom