Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Delivery query

I ordered a new pay monthly mobile, the message said it would be delivered yesterday but it still isn't here. There is no way of finding answers on the site as it also won't allow me to log into my account using the details from the email I was sent. It's a little frustrating. Does anyone know the normal delivery time? E.g 2 to 5 working days?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delivery query

Hello Neil3744

Thank you for taking the time to post your query on our forums, apologies for the delays in responding to you.

Can you confirm if you have now received the handset since your original post? Depending on the time the order was completed (before 6pm) it would usually be dispatched and delivered the next working day. If it was after this time then it would be the subsequent working day.

If you still need support with this please let us know.

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob. Still no phone. Any information of what I should do next?

Neil.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the update Neil3744 and sorry to hear you're still awaiting receipt of the handset. Have you been able to speak to the team since you placed the order?

Does the email you received indicate the order was completed and successful of just received? Were you advised you would receive emails including an Esignature and if so were you able to complete these in the timeframe alotted?

Rob

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Rob

I received a confirmation email but nothing with an e signature. I have been unable to speak to anyone in person, all I have had the luxury of speaking is the automated bot.

It will be a week on Monday that I placed the order and I'm thinking of cancelling now as I need a new contract asap due to my PAC being near to it's use date.

Neil.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi again, Rob

I have been trying to contact someone at virgin for 5 days but everyone I call I'm on hold for up to an hour then it cuts off. It says on my orders that someone will contact me but they haven't. It's very frustrating to be constantly signposted to an automated text service when all I need to do is speak to someone and sort whatever the issue is.....

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Neil,

Apologies again for the overall experience you've had in attempt to locate the handset's whereabouts. I can completely appreciate all frustrations with what's happened here.

At the point of purchase, we advise that you will receive two emails from us:

The first email has the subject line 'Thanks for your order’. It confirms your order and lets you know when we plan to deliver. The delivery date will remain the same as long as you sign your agreement before 6:30pm on the day you received the emails. 

The second email has the subject line ‘How to complete your order with Virgin Media’. It contains legal information about your contract and a link where you can view and sign your Agreement via E Signature. We'll need to to sign and return the E agreement to us within 48 hours. Otherwise, the order will expire.

Can you please confirm if you have still been unsuccessful in attempt to contact our helpline?

Kindest regards,

Beth

0 Kudos