Menu
Jaituff93
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Deley iphone 12 pro

We have still not received our order that we placed back on the 08th of November that was due 09th December. We paid off remainder of our previous contracts to take out new contacts for iphone 12 pro which is now proving pointless. We called late afternoon on the 09th after staying home and waiting all day to be told the phones are out for delivery so to continue waiting. Nothing received so we called again on the 10th to be told there was a deley and we would not receive now until the 16th dec. The person I spoke with had no idea why I was told I was receiving the phones previous day. Called again today for further update after seeing complaints online re deliverys to be told we now 'should' receive our phones by the 19th. This is the 3rd delay and we are still in the dark regarding what day we will receive our phones. Extremely disappointed and starting to regret taking out new contract. 

Can someone please enlighten us on this ongoing deley. 

Chalmski83
Joining in
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deley iphone 12 pro

Exactly the same ordered/Upgraded on the 11th November said I would get it in the 9th and nothing. 

I was meant to trade in my phone to them as well so I’m lucky I never pulled the trigger on that already otherwise I’d be without a phone  

They started to kindly charge me for the contract change straight away so I complained and was sent an email saying I should get it within the next 10 days but after the stories on here I’m highly doubtful I’ll have it before Christmas. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaituff93, thanks for the message and sorry for the delayed reply. I am sorry to hear that you have not received the order, can you confirm if you have received a notification to say that the order has been parked? The 12 was quite popular and we are sending these out as soon as we can. Hopefully this is received by you soon. Chris

0 Kudos
Jaituff93
Tuning in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Chris, no I have not received any emails regarding my iPhone 12 pro in graphite. I have called several times but unfortunately I have still not been told when I will receive my phone. This is the 3rd time it has been delayed and considering I ordered back on the 07th Nov I can’t believe I’m still chasing a delivery date. Please can you shed some light on this. 
Thanks. 

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaituff93, we have no confirmed delivery date as of yet and as soon as the handsets are coming in we are sending them out, you would be emailed when we have sent yours out to you. Please bear with us. Chris 

0 Kudos
Jaituff93
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Have you had any confirmation that they will be delivered before Christmas? As I was assured when I phoned yesterday but now been told you don’t have a delivery date?

thanks 

jai 

0 Kudos
Zak_M
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Good afternoon @Jaituff93 

Unfortunately we don't get provided with updates of stock levels and the dates that they will be delivered. 

You would need to speak with the mobile department regarding this. 

Kind regards,

Zak_M

0 Kudos