Menu
Maxwell49
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Delayed iPhone 12

I've now been waiting a month for my phone to arrive , I ordered on the 24th of October and was expecting it to be delivered on the 14th which has now passed.I was sent an email giving me a gift voucher to apologise for the delay which I have yet to receive , and I have been reading on the virgin community website and the Twitter page that people who ordered their phones after I did have already received their handsets! I'm very angry about this I obviously understand there may have been a delay but why have I not received my phone when I ordered over a month ago? Absolute joke , when I phoned to ask about a delivery date the man over the phone was aggressive and just began to argue with me and shout ! I see so many people having the same problem and some answers would be nice 

Abu_Abdillah
Tuning in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed iPhone 12

Hi,

Ive been waiting since 21st October.

Check your spam for the voucher, mine came in my spam, used it in Currys.

Unfortunately, ive contacted VM every other day however, they dont have any idea when Apple will deliver so they are hesitent promising customers.

I hope we get it soon.

Let me know if you get yours soon.

Abu_Abdillah
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Got an email today saying 5 days.

Lets see.

Did you manage to locate your voucher. Could be an extra discount for something during Black Friday sales.

0 Kudos
Abu_Abdillah
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi,

Did you get your phone?

I got an email on the 27th saying I should get it within 5 days but today I messaged them that I hadnt received any delivery emails so they said I should wait till the 7th. If I dont get it by then then I am supposed to contact them.

Btw did you find your voucher?

0 Kudos
Maxwell49
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hey! 

I received my phone 2 days ago, after them telling me it wouldn’t be until the 14th of December. Just keep getting on at them and hopefully they send out your phone!

yes I found my voucher thank you ! Hope your phone arrives soon 

0 Kudos