Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 11 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Re: Delayed Notifications

Hi 

I am having the same exact problem. I have tried all of the above. I even thought the issue was with my phone so I got in touch with the manufacturer (Oneplus) but their suggestions did not work. 

WhatsApp, email, Snapchat, Instagram, basically any app which requires the internet to work and that sends me notifications is doing it slowly. Sometimes an hour later with WhatsApp.

What do I do?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 12 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I've moved now and no longer have the problems. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 13 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I am also having the same issues. Been very long time but still no fix in place. I have raised a IT ticket for the issue - keep chasing it up but typical Virgin response is wait 10-15 working days and issue will be resolved. Many weeks/months later I still have the issue.

I find Virgin the most hardest company to ever deal with - absolutely shocking customer service!!!

Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 14 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I'm having the exact same problem on 4g it's a nightmare delayed notifications. SMS works fine and they come through on wi-fi has anyone found a fix it's been months now

0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 15 of 17
Flag for a moderator

IMG_20190530_185213.png

Not sure if this is a fix but just found keep mobile data on during sleep for some reason it was off so when the screen is off you won't get notifications until you go into the specified app or establishes a data connection it should be on by default

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Tuning in
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 17 of 17
Flag for a moderator

I have also moved. To O2. I don't receive delayed notifications any more. 

0 Kudos