Menu
Katann
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Deadlock letter

Anybody else waiting for a deadlock letter due to having an issue with a faulty Samsung Galaxy A40 that Virgin refuse to fix? 

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Deadlock letter

Hey there Katann,

Sorry to hear that you're waiting on a deadlock letter following a faulty phone. It can take up to 28 days for a member of our Complaints Team to fully investigate and get back to you from when the complaint was first raised and more information can be found in our Complaints Policy . 

Using the details on here, I've managed to locate it and have updated it to say that you're waiting for a response and to get back to you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Katann
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Virgin's ability to respond to a complaint is shockingly poor. 

28 days to wait for a deadlock letter? 

Virgin doesn't want to deal with a genuine complaint from someone who has been a customer for over 10 years and never raised a complaint in all that time.

The fact that the manager I was put through to, and said they would send this deadlock letter, then put the phone down on me sums up what Virgin thinks of customers!

0 Kudos
Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

We aim to send out deadlock letters out as soon as we can, I am sorry to hear that we have not been able to come to a resolution. If the complaint is over 8 weeks old you will not need a deadlock letter. Chris 

0 Kudos