cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data used up

paolo2
Tuning in

Hi all 

I hope someone can help. I have 3 mobiles one for myself and 2 for my son's. Just checked my accounts and all 3 are stating data used up,and we've only just received our data for the month. I know something isn't right ,cause I haven't used my mobile for the internet,unless I'm at home . 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paolo2

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the confusion. Have you checked the data usage for each handset? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi paolo2

Thanks for posting. I am sorry for the confusion. Have you checked the data usage for each handset? 

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi 

Thanks the screen seems to be updated back to normal.

But I have another problem. My son's mobile has been set with international barring and yet he has found out his been receiving premium texts from 04470003401. Itseems his getting them every 2 days and being charged £1.50. so far his charge has been £27.50 last month.

Please can you help his mobile no [MOD EDIT:Removed]. His checked his all messages and nothing in there . Checked his spam box and nothing there either.

I had this message yesterday but when I contacted VM by phone it was confirmed that the website was giving misleading information telling me that I had used up my allowance and telling me to buy more. The call handler confirmed that I had hardly used any of my capacity and there was no need to buy more. I hope this system cliche has been sorted. It caused my wife and I a lot of stress; I suspect we were not the only ones.

Hi paolo2,

Thank you for reaching back out, sorry to hear your Son is being charged for premium texts, these are different to international barring.

So I can have a look and try to help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click mon the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.