Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Data usage

I'm a bit shocked how much data my mobile app shows that I have used. My data reviewed today and it shows me that in 5min I have used 10MB of my data??? This is happening every month. It shows me I have used massive amount of data that just does not make sense and not possible. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Data usage

10MB is not a huge amount of data. Background activities could use that up easily in a short period

You need to check on your phone to see what apps may be responsible. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

10GB is quite a lot! When I was with Vodafone in month I maybe would use 16GB In a month and with Virgin 50 which is insane as I don’t use my phone for anything else than before and I still got the same phone. I even use my work phone to hotspot it for my video calls and on my work phone I only have 10GB of data and somehow I run out of all of it only once. 
also I used Virgin text help desk to talk about the issue and I can’t believe that even on texts I kept being forwarded to different consultants and I was asked reconfirm my details And this was the only conversation I had. #nightmare 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

you never saif 10GB you said 10MB that is 0.010gb

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks