cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data issues

Lyves
Tuning in

I went away to Bristol this weekend and since I have gotten back my data won’t load anything I have roaming on and nothing has been changed yet k have full bars and nothing will work any help would be great .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

So I can have a closer look for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Lyves,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome, sorry to see you are facing issues with your Data on your Mobile since returning back from Bristol, have you tried putting the Sim in a different handset just to check, also try searching for the Network Manually Via the settings on the Phone?

Regards

Paul.

Hi Paul ,

I’ll have a check of my sim now also how would I go about searching for the network manually I have an I phone if that would help 

many thanks Lyvez 

Hi Lyves,

There is a full guide on how to manually select the Network on a iPhone here.

Regards

Paul.

I have tried manually selecting my network and tried my sim in a different phone and neither have seemed to change anything ?

many thanks lyves

So I can have a closer look for you I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.