cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data in Isle of man

Crawfordd5
Joining in

I am on a monthly contract and visiting the Isle of Man which is not included in my plan. Rather than pay extortionate roaming charges is there any other options. I am going to the TT with my hubby who is also on a monthly contract. We want to be able to listen to live coverage of the races on a TT app. 

6 REPLIES 6

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Crawfordd5

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

Unfortunately if the country you're travelling to is not included in your plan then we would not be able to provide data outside of your plan as you would be subject to roaming charges.

I do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Are there no other options around it? Would buying extra data be if any use to me? 

enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Easy option. Get a Voxi SIM which includes IOM roaming  or a Manx PAYG SIM

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Crawfordd5

Thanks for your reply

Buying extra data would add this onto your plan so it would consume at the same rate your normal package data does.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I did think that tbh. I just wanted to check if there was any options with virgin.

thanks for your help.

Do feel free to come back to us @Crawfordd5 if there's any further advice you need, or if you do indeed want to purchase more data with Virgin Media and need our assistance in doing this

Kindest regards,

David_Bn