cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data connection

Paulmaz62
Joining in

I have had no data connection since March 2019, wrote letters (no replies), made phone calls (no help whatsoever) - phone was stolen in 2019, asked for all data etc on sim to be blocked - never realised this was to be permanent.

Anyone had a similar problem, and how did you fix it - I have been with Virgin since it started and with all the discounts going to new customers I really think it may be time to change all mobile and broadband to another provider

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Paulmaz62,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you're having with your Mobile Data service. 

Can you confirm if you're having any issues with Calls & Texts? Can you confirm the make and model of the handset you're using? And if you got the handset from ourselves?

^Martin

I have had several phones and all other sim cards have worked in all of them not my phone issue (this excuse as been used by Virgin before), also not signal issue etc, the wife's sim has worked in all my phones the reverse is not the case.

There is not a problem with calls and texts, also please note I have also had several sim cards from you to replace "faulty ones". 

Thank you for that information Paulmaz62. While I appreciate what you have advised in your response. The query is to do with this SIM card and not the others you have mentioned. To be able fully assist you, I would need you to answer the questions asked. I can assure you that I am not looking to provide any excuses. I am simply information gathering at this point to help determine what could be causing this issue. 

I have been able to locate your account and will need to pass some data protection to access this. 

What I will do is private message you so we can look to assist further. 

^Martin