cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data Usage

MarcTyers40
Joining in

Hello

I have 2Gb of data in my plan and normally rollover about 1.9Gb. Today my account is saying I have used all my data however my device is showing only 38.94MB used in the last 28 days.

Looking at the usage in my account there are some odd large amounts of usage in the last few days that I do not recognise and that do not follow my normal pattern of usage.

Can you explain how or where my data has gone?

Thanks 

Marc

3 REPLIES 3

MarcTyers40
Joining in
Looking at my account my allowance has disappeared.

HI @MarcTyers40, thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of your concerns with your mobile web usage.  We can take a look at your account.  We would not be able clarify what your usage is, sorry.   Is there a chance that you've been connected to mobile web, when you've believed yourself to be using WiFi?   I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.  

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @MarcTyers40, thanks for getting back to me privately.  

This is just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember, if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand. Also, please bear in mind that our website offers lots of helpful information and also, you can manage your account from here.

Regards

Lee_R