Menu
jasonsefton1_
Tuning in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

DAY 28 still a prisoner with Virgin and they won’t release my PAC CODE

Hi Guys 

Day 28 and still a prisoner with virgin, the department who need to remove a “parked order “ are refusing to respond to : 

. Multiple ID tickets raised

. Managers and operative emails asking to remove my parked order 

. multiple email complaints 

. They are now refusing to answer to VIRGIN EXECUTIVE!!!!’

i can’t make this any more clearer.. ALL I WANT IS FOR THE PARKED ORDER WHICH HAS BEEN PARKED FOR 28 DAYS,TO BE REMOVED AND FOR ME TO RECEIVE MY PAC CODE. 

this is an absolute disgrace 

Anyone know how I get hold of Richard Branson or somebody like that ha !! 

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: DAY 28 still a prisoner with Virgin and they won’t release my PAC CODE

I've seen your other posts and this is a absolute disgrace. Why the team on here have not been able to sort it, I've no idea except to say that they seem to have been given little scope in this area.

Richard Branson has nothing to do with Virgin Media except licencing the name. Virgin Media is owned by Liberty Global, a massive organisation who, like all international companies care little for the likes of you and me. 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

jasonsefton1_
Tuning in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Three virgin personnel have replied on here to me and not one of them have dealt with it other than “ you have to wait “. 

honestly it’s the worst thing I’ve ever witnessed.  

cancel the 28 day parked order and send me the PAC code, it can’t take no more than 5 minutes surely !!! 

anyone out there who can help or who has further connections within virgin mobile to help me ??! 

0 Kudos
ashpole
Superfast
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I’d send your story to BBC Watchdog, they love stuff like this. Use this form https://www.bbc.co.uk/send/u23123288 or email them at watchdog@bbc.co.uk
0 Kudos
Zoie_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jasinsefton, 

I can appreciate your frustration. Two of our forum staff have replied to you in regards to your issue in order to resolve if you could reply to them for updates

Zoie

0 Kudos
jasonsefton1_
Tuning in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi Zoie, 

it’s three who have replied and they have all messaged me privately,  not one of them have helped me, not one has phoned me up after “ investigating “. All I get told is, I will have to wait ?. 

0 Kudos
Tom_F
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

@jasonsefton1_ I can only assure you I've been doing all I can from here to get this sorted. As explained already - the issue which is preventing us from helping is actually out of our hands. I'm doing all I can to escalate this for you and I understand our Executive team are doing the same. Apologies again for the delay.

Tom

0 Kudos