Menu
darkhorizon
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Customer

I'm seriously concerned, that when one calls Virgin Customer services no matter what the issue one is offered a Text with a link instead of talking to anyone. If you text the message you get is,

it will take us up to 24 hours to get back to you. It's said because of social distancing. Well if you've people working from home there should have been little change. Or are they saying that their workforce; they are not allowed to work from home.

Most other retailers and communications companies have come to some sort of accommodation with their workforce that has allowed them to work from home.... except Virgin it would appear and offering a text service that takes up to 24 hours to first reply..seriously.  A text service is never as fast as a Phone service you handle less customers; if the answer is not acceptable to a customer it generates another text and another answer and whither the end result is acceptable depends on how well the agent understood the question. 

All I wanted could have been solved on a 5 min call but now its going to take up to 5 days I know it will.. or more with 24 hour breaks between answers.

I wanted a new Mobile upgrade iphone 11 pro and a sim only contract for my daughter. how long do you think that should take to answer?  5 min or 24 hours just to ask what? 
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Christy_D
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer

Hi there

I may be able to help with this. I'll send you a private message to take some more details if thats okay.

Thanks

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

0 Kudos