Menu
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Customer services - 18 hours still no reply!

So i understand that offshore call centers are closed in some regions due to Covid 19 but come on, these days means technology allows anyone to work from home in those roles, call forwarding and voip technology allows call routing and mobile twining etc etc. 

Virgin mobile phone line was completely unavailable yesterday, it just referred customers to the help website and hung up. so i went on the help site knowing that i could not get anything done to solve my specific request. The live chat popped up so i thought great, ill try that.......

Picture1.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer services - 18 hours still no reply!

Hi mkershaw1982, 

Thank you for your post. 

I apologise for the experience you've had when trying to contact the team. Can I ask if the issue you was faced with is still current? 

Cheers. 

Ryan_N - Forum Team - https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/WelcomeGoodFolk
0 Kudos
Highlighted
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ryan_N

No the issue is not current any longer

i spent a further 12 hours of 7 phone calls on hold and being cut off before finally i had a successful discussion with technical team.

most painful experience in over 8 years as a virgin media customer  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Good Morning @mkershaw1982 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

We are sorry to hear that you have had these issues. If we are able to assist you further then please do let us know. 

Kind Regards 

Zak_M

0 Kudos