Menu
Mjkmurphy
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Customer service

I have never received such appalling costumer service in my life. It’s a very long story but cut short this company were happy to compromise the safety of my daughter by cutting her phone off due to their inability to process a SIM card. I was left wit. A brand new phone for two weeks that she was not able to use. I asked to raise a complaint and was promised I would receive a letter in order to do this. Two weeks in and I am still waiting as it still hasn’t been sent and they can’t tell me why. Trade in for a phone they said is worth £109 is now apparently worth £11 due to a display issue. The phone was in perfect working order and in perfect condition. There is no display issue. Every Saturday I am wasting hours on the phone trying sort out issues and getting absolutely nowhere. Charlatans!

0 Kudos
enlli
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Customer service

I've escalated this to the team. They will reply here

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi @Mjkmurphy

Welcome to the community, I'm just sorry that it couldn't be on happier terms.

I'm sorry for the issues and the whole experience that you've had trying to get this sorted.

Did the team advise that you would be sent a letter explaining how you can make a complaint with us or was it a password reminder that they were sending out? I ask that as the team should have been able to raise a complaint for you, when you spoke to them over the phone.

You can raise a complaint using the methods on this link here or I can raise the complaint on your behalf and get this sent to the correct team.

Would you like me to get this raised for you or would you like to raise this yourself?

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Mjkmurphy
Joining in
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

I was told three weeks ago that I would  be receiving a deadlock letter. I’ve spent hours on the phone last Saturday and today to be told the same thing. It will be with you in 72 hours. Feel like I’m just being fobbed off. Customer service is atrocious

0 Kudos
Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for coming back to us @Mjkmurphy.

I would like to take a further look into your account and see what is happening with your complaint.

I will need to send over a private message, so that we can clear account security and pass data protection.

Please look out for my private message, that will be with you in a few moments.

Regards

Steven_L 

0 Kudos
Mjkmurphy
Joining in
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hi can you let me know if you managed to sort anything out. I also have a new complaint. I cancelled the trade up for my phone. Sent the email to say I was declining the offer. Got an email today saying it had been processed. So my email and phone calls on Saturday were not listened to

0 Kudos