cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer service

Zarah9962
Joining in

Really unhappy! 
Tried to place an order on Sunday all went good, phone was sent out to delivery. Then it said parcel incomplete and is being sent back to the sender. After serval phone calls, 3 customer service staff saying just hold on one second and hanging up on me, one giving me an invalid phone number to call. They said to me that it was because a flag was on my account because we didn’t answer a call from back office to confirm details - had no call. So then I was told to just reorder under someone else’s name in my house, tried to do this today and after credit check was done and uncleared they said just one second and hung up on me again!!!
Unsure as to why this has happened and I am disgusted with the lack of help. I would like this to be resolved and not via the 07533016422 number as I have read up on several complaints via this so called solution. 
Not happy as this seems like a scam because they are willing to take and store my personal details yet aren’t willing to help order??!!

They have all my details so I am unsure as to why I’ve not had someone contact me to resolve after I have called several times to try and resolve the situation but keep getting knocked back with the issue of them hanging up on me for no reason. Every phone call I have been polite and respectful but unfortunately not had the same response back. 

1 REPLY 1

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Zarah9962,

Welcome to the Community Forums! Thank you for your first post.

I'm terribly sorry to hear there's been such issues with your handset order and you haven't been able to get help when speaking with our team. I was disappointed to read about the poor experience you've had when speaking with our agents. 

We're really keen to get - I'm going to pop you over a private message now so I can look into this for you.

Please look out for my message over at the purple envelope 🙂

Beth