Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Current mobile number disappeared from virgin mobile account (still in use)

Hello, I'm currently using a mobile number on my phone that I've had for at least a year or more, still using the number frequently but for some reason the number has literally disappeared from my virgin mobile account so I am unable to view my payment history and data usage or anything relating to that number at all, as if it never existed despite the fact I am still using it now. I tried re-adding the number to my account but it will not allow me to because its a sim-only contract.... I don't understand why it was removed, and why I can't add it again, even though I'm still using it, do I have to cancel my sim-only contract or order a new sim simply to get that information back? I do not want a new a sim or contract, everything i have tried on the website to help me has been extremely useless, I cannot even cancel 2 sim-only contracts that I have never used without ordering 2 new sim's because apparently i need a new sim card for each in order to cancel, but If i order a new sim, i will have to pay for that sim that i dont want, so im stuck paying for 2 contracts i dont use, not to mention that 2 of those sims out of the 3 (1 of them im using) I never even received or activated yet apparently ive been paying for them for 11 months. After not receiving my 1st sim, i called virgin to see whats happening and they said they would cancel it and send me a new one, which i ordered then and there over the phone, still didn't receive a 2nd sim and have been paying now for 2 sims i never received or used ever, and can't cancel without ordering new sims??? I've tried ringing virgin mobile but i've been put on hold for ever and ever, then when i finally get answered, they put the phone down as soon as i get start getting into the problem or i just get left on hold endlessly, what can i do????

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Current mobile number disappeared from virgin mobile account (still in use)

Hi Felixlausch, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community. 

I'm really sorry to hear that you're having issues with viewing your number online, this ins't good. 

We'll certainly need to have a closer look at what is going on with this as well as the other SIM cards. 

I'm going to pop you a message now and we'll take things from there. 

Keep an eye out for it 🙂 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos